- Centralizes all data
- Automated reporting
- Optimizing collaboration
- High degree of flexibility
- 5% increase in uptime.
- One, simple-to-use EAM system used across all sites.
- A clear set of maintenance data to use to benchmark progress.
- A solution Agristo can easily customise to its needs.
- Always the most up-to-date Ultimo version.
- Taking care of all your system administration needs.
- The company processes supported by Ultimo have been optimised.
- The quality and reliability of the data are higher.
- High penetration rate because of user-friendly nature
- Better communication between different departments
- Immediate benefits by the time saved
Arteco Total Belgium
- Improved collaboration, communication and expectations
- Increased efficiency
- Operational excellence
- Clear visibility over asset condition and efficient order management
- Improved reporting and documentation
- Enhanced ease of use and quick user acceptance
- Paper-free operation with Ultimo Go+
- An ROI of about 2 years
- Considerable time saved in work preparation
- More efficient execution of maintenance
- Interface with Viewport to find info quickly
- A clear plan of critical maintenance tasks
- All documentation relating to assets is available in one place
- A user-friendly solution that doesn’t require high levels of computer literacy
- A simple overview of daily maintenance tasks
- Careful registration of the maintenance history
- Higher reliability of assets within budget
- Better collaboration between production, engineering and maintenance
Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure
- Over 20 RWS districts use Ultimo
- Objective registration of data by using a well-known standard
- Control over performance contracts with contractors
- Maintenance is now executed more on time
- Unnecessary costs due to delays are prevented
- Various interfaces maintain work efficiency
- 20% higher productivity by working on the go in the park with the app Ultimo GO.
- Using the software has also contributed to fundamental improvements in the department.
- More efficiency obtained by getting rid of other applications and integrating more work in Ultimo.
- Higher level of customer satisfaction because of an easier way of working.
Fire department Amsterdam
- More insight into the history and costs
- Better coordination between products and services
- Tool for spending budgets well
- Efficient and safe laundry process
- Be able to better demonstrate performance of maintenance department.
- Draw meaningful conclusions from collected data.
- Save 10% on maintanence costs.
- Better prepared for important audits.
Group of Butchers
- Developing and implementing one clear and efficient working method.
- Recording and analysing as much data as possible.
- Converting data into efficiency and cost savings.
- Enhanced efficiency and cost-control
- Simplified maintenance management
- Easily customisable solution to meet changing requirements
- A clear way to display vital validation and calibration documentation
Hutchison Ports ECT Rotterdam
- Fully integrated maintenance and stock management
- One solution for the required management information
- Robust link with ERP system Oracle
- Return on Investment of 2 years
- 40% less downtime with well thought-out FMECA registration
- Safety lifted to a higher level
- Production, Maintenance and Safety all speak the same language
- Major efficiency gains because of considerable steps in digitisation
- 25% efficiency gains
- Productivity has been increased
- Make the right decisions to maximise the value of assets
- Administrative load has been diminished
Maasvlakte Oil Terminal
- Much better registration of information and knowledge
- Quickly finding information (for audits)
- Significant overall efficiency improvement
- Reduce the distance between departments