Optimum collaboration between RWS districts and contractors
More than 20 sites, like management or water and road districts, of RWS use Ultimo Infra Asset Management. The software supports better collaboration between RWS districts with all the contractors they use for maintenance and upkeep.
Evolution of management and maintenance
The RWS program Asset Management is used to manage and maintain assets in a structured and unambiguous manner. For the best management and maintenance it is important that area data is always available. And supporting systems have to communicate on an equal footing and transparently.
The same language needs to be spoken in the performance contracts between RWS and contractors. All for better results. Objective condition assessments have become simpler.
Ultimo is used in the majority of the districts as a maintenance management system to structure Infra Asset Management. Management and realisation of performance contracts between RWS and contractors is also registered in Ultimo. The use of Ultimo software can be optimised with inspection tools and a GIS application.
Results RWS achieved since starting to use Ultimo:
- Generic information can be turned into specific information.
- Arrangements between RWS and contractors can be managed in performance contracts.
- Realistic maintenance that stimulates safety.
- An ROI of about 2 years
- Considerable time saved in work preparation
- More efficient execution of maintenance
- Interface with Viewport to find info quickly
- Centralizes all data
- Automated reporting
- Optimizing collaboration between departments
- High degree of flexibility
+31 341 42 37 37