Ultimo makes sure that maintenance at Eneco's is done on time.
Supply energy when there is a demand AND provide the best service possible. These are the challenges Eneco faces. Eneco started working with the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) by Ultimo in 2011, to provide the best service they can. They use it for their sites Eneco Bio Golden Raand in Delfzijl, The Netherlands and Eneco Gasspeicher in Gronau-Epe, Germany.
Workflow maintenance in Ultimo
Eneco required a system that could be linked to various interfaces to support its maintenance workflow. Johan Heethuis, maintenance engineer at Eneco, manages these maintenance processes. And uses the Maintenance Management System of Ultimo. “We primarily use the system for preventive and scheduled maintenance as well as corrective maintenance,” Heethuis says. Ultimo means that maintenance is on time. “To avoid forgetting certain tasks we use the best designed preventive maintenance model in the software. This means that the execution is timely and we do not face unnecessary costs or suffer damages.
- Digitising maintenance management.
- Mobile working – on the tablet and at the machine.
- Better data about maintenance and repairs – and thus optimising the availability of the equipment.
- ISO- and IFS-compliant documentation.
- A clear plan of critical maintenance tasks
- All documentation relating to assets is available in one place
- A user-friendly solution that doesn’t require high levels of computer literacy
- A simple overview of daily maintenance tasks