Ultimo integrated into IT landscape at Dunea
Drinking water company Dunea produces 76 million m3 of drinking water annually for 1.3 million customers in the western part of South Holland.
Working on the go
Dunea also works with the app Ultimo GO. They use Ultimo GO+ for locations in the dunes without an Internet connection. “Mobile working was new to Dunea so user acceptance was very important for that. From the beginning, we involved key users through user stories. What are the minimum requirements from the mechanics? We reviewed those and tested the mobile tools on them. We did a lot of sessions with the mechanics. This creates support. What also helps is that Ultimo is written from the perspective of technology and the user.
- More flexible and better maintenance and management with Ultimo EAM.
- Integrations with the Esri GIS platform and Sharepoint for an efficient workflow.
- Time savings and better quality through online and offline mobile working.
- An external audit, by the IGJ or certifying bodies, can demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the Medical Technology Covenant.
- Annual savings of 130 to 160 man hours.
- No more double entry of maintenance and test data.
- Maintenance work can no longer be forgotten with active notifications to Logic Medical’s medical technicians.