Ultimo integrated into IT landscape at Dunea
Drinking water company Dunea produces 76 million m3 of drinking water annually for 1.3 million customers in the western part of South Holland.
Working on the go
Dunea also works with the app Ultimo GO. They use Ultimo GO+ for locations in the dunes without an Internet connection. “Mobile working was new to Dunea so user acceptance was very important for that. From the beginning, we involved key users through user stories. What are the minimum requirements from the mechanics? We reviewed those and tested the mobile tools on them. We did a lot of sessions with the mechanics. This creates support. What also helps is that Ultimo is written from the perspective of technology and the user.
- More flexible and better maintenance and management with Ultimo EAM.
- Integrations with the Esri GIS platform and Sharepoint for an efficient workflow.
- Time savings and better quality through online and offline mobile working.
“We were able to cover more than 80 percent of the user stories within the existing Ultimo applications.”
Bristol Port Company
- A future-proofed, integrated & centralized EAM system
- More efficient and effective Permits to Work, focused on increased safety
- Better visualization of (non-)hazardous work
- Complete control over the data collected, enabling better business decisions
- Ability to customize and configure Ultimo following continuous improvement initiatives
- An ROI of about 2 years
- Considerable time saved in work preparation
- More efficient execution of maintenance
- Interface with Viewport to find info quickly
Happy to help you at any time
Freddy Vos VP International Sales
+31 341 42 37 37
+31 341 42 37 37