Facilitate the communication between operators and maintenance
The exchange of information is a tricky issue for many production companies. How do you make sure information is exchanged in a structured and unambiguous manner between crews and departments? Use Shift Handover to clarify agreements, problems and events. The registration is clear-cut and current matters immediately visualised for the entire organisation. This results in an optimised collaboration between departments and crews. After all, you are now both responsible for a safe work environment and the optimal availability of your machinery.
The advantages of the module
- Register remarks, which may be useful for the following shifts, after every shift.
- An integrated list of failures, technical activities and operator remarks.
- Register information from operators who know all the ins and outs of the processes.
EHS Suite: Comply with the SEVESO III directive
Use the EHS Suite to create a far-reaching integration between EHS-related activities and asset management. This suite contains the module EHS Incident Management, Management of Change and Work Permits. This integration offers you many advantages:
- All EHS incidents and other failures clear in one integrated application.
- Process modifications in a structured manner because they are integrated in your current work order flow or project management.
- Use blueprints so work permits can be validated quickly and digitally.
- It is easier to prove your organisation meets important regulations such as the SEVESO III directive.