Safety first for Total Ertvelde
The second-largest lubricants plant of the Total Group can be found on the Ghent-Terneuzen canal. The factory is highly automated and it is continually upgraded and improved. After all, safety in all its aspects is paramount in the petrochemical industry. And by digitising vital signals and procedures in Ultimo safety, is embedded at Total Ertvelde even more.
Integration of maintenance and safety
Ultimo plays a key role in the maintenance and safety processes of Total Ertvelde. All work permits are registered in the application and then linked to risk analyses. The process of reporting has been streamlined and HSE-related matter included in the complete management of periodical maintenance. Thanks to the integration of safety in the maintenance processes, Total Ertvelde reaps the benefits of perfect efficiency.
Results obtained so far:
- Excellent efficiency thanks to integration of maintenance and HSE
- Better insight into unsafe situations and their follow-up.
- Fully meet HSE legislation
Have you got the data you need to optimise your assets?
Our whitepaper ‘Optimising uptime and cost control in the chemical processing industry’ explains how Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems help improve uptime and enhance cost control in your chemical processing facility. Eliminate the blind spots.
- Centralizes all data
- Automated reporting
- Optimizing collaboration
- High degree of flexibility
- Work done by external parties is more efficient
- Uniform working processes
- Working on the go with the app Ultimo Go makes life more easy
- Working as a real team with the software, as team Martini
+31 341 42 37 37