Safety first for Total Ertvelde
The second-largest lubricants plant of the Total Group can be found on the Ghent-Terneuzen canal. The factory is highly automated and it is continually upgraded and improved. After all, safety in all its aspects is paramount in the petrochemical industry. And by digitising vital signals and procedures in Ultimo safety, is embedded at Total Ertvelde even more.
Integration of maintenance and safety
Ultimo plays a key role in the maintenance and safety processes of Total Ertvelde. All work permits are registered in the application and then linked to risk analyses. The process of reporting has been streamlined and HSE-related matter included in the complete management of periodical maintenance. Thanks to the integration of safety in the maintenance processes, Total Ertvelde reaps the benefits of perfect efficiency.
Results obtained so far:
- Excellent efficiency thanks to integration of maintenance and HSE
- Better insight into unsafe situations and their follow-up.
- Fully meet HSE legislation
- An external audit, by the IGJ or certifying bodies, can demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the Medical Technology Covenant.
- Annual savings of 130 to 160 man hours.
- No more double entry of maintenance and test data.
- Maintenance work can no longer be forgotten with active notifications to Logic Medical’s medical technicians.