System integration improves complete asset management process
Waterschap Drents Overijsselse Delta (WDODelta) was formed in 2016 by a merger of the water boards Reest and Wieden (in Drenthe and Overijssel) and Groot Salland (in Overijssel). Because of the merger, the need for a uniform way of working and one enterprise asset management system arose. After a tender, we chose Ultimo Infra Asset Management.
The two predecessors of WDODelta worked with two different versions of another maintenance management system. Together with WDODelta, the Ultimo consultants researched what data were relevant and whether those data were up to date. The data were then cleaned and enriched with additional information. Then the existing data were migrating to Ultimo. The result is that planners, managers and mechanics can now register and consult asset information in a quicker and smarter way.
Results WDODelta achieved:
- Uniform and harmonious working method for the merger organisation WDODelta.
- Efficiency improvement and higher hands-on tool time.
- Improves benchmarking options thanks to Ultimo-supported industry standard Aquo.
- A clear plan of critical maintenance tasks
- All documentation relating to assets is available in one place
- A user-friendly solution that doesn’t require high levels of computer literacy
- A simple overview of daily maintenance tasks