System integration improves complete asset management process
Waterschap Drents Overijsselse Delta (WDODelta) was formed in 2016 by a merger of the water boards Reest and Wieden (in Drenthe and Overijssel) and Groot Salland (in Overijssel). Because of the merger, the need for a uniform way of working and one enterprise asset management system arose. After a tender, we chose Ultimo Infra Asset Management.
The two predecessors of WDODelta worked with two different versions of another maintenance management system. Together with WDODelta, the Ultimo consultants researched what data were relevant and whether those data were up to date. The data were then cleaned and enriched with additional information. Then the existing data were migrating to Ultimo. The result is that planners, managers and mechanics can now register and consult asset information in a quicker and smarter way.
Results WDODelta achieved:
- Uniform and harmonious working method for the merger organisation WDODelta.
- Efficiency improvement and higher hands-on tool time.
- Improves benchmarking options thanks to Ultimo-supported industry standard Aquo.
- An external audit, by the IGJ or certifying bodies, can demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the Medical Technology Covenant.
- Annual savings of 130 to 160 man hours.
- No more double entry of maintenance and test data.
- Maintenance work can no longer be forgotten with active notifications to Logic Medical’s medical technicians.
- A future-proofed, integrated & centralized EAM system
- More efficient and effective Permits to Work, focused on increased safety
- Better visualization of (non-)hazardous work
- Complete control over the data collected, enabling better business decisions
- Ability to customize and configure Ultimo following continuous improvement initiatives