Insight is necessary for better results
Group of Butchers make the most delicious and high-quality products by creating unique concepts involving meat. ‘Let’s make something special’ is their slogan that they honour every day. This involves over 350 people on seven locations in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Ultimo at Group of Butchers: saving time and costs
For the production process, Group of Butchers uses up-to-date machinery. Until recently, they had no detailed insight into the status of their machinery. Since the start of Ultimo at Group of Butchers, they have been taking steps to improve every year. The technical reliability has improved and they have been able to realise cost savings.”We’re saving on maintenance and time, and we’re improving every year. The Ultimo Enterprise Asset Management software helps us with this.”
“I had a good feeling about the setup of Ultimo, it being a user-friendly system that is visually very clear and organised. Ultimo has connected the entire organisation.”
- Gaining 100% control of the full maintenance process, step-by-step.
- To unify separate working methods per production area, and drive integrated processes.
- Achieving cost savings through better insight of processes.
Results Group of Butchers achieved:
- Developing and implementing one clear and efficient working method.
- Recording and analysing as much data as possible.
- Group of Butchers converts data into efficiency and cost savings.
- Optimized maintenance management.
- Reliable support with personal contact.
- Improved cost control.
- A future-proofed, integrated & centralized EAM system
- More efficient and effective Permits to Work, focused on increased safety
- Better visualization of (non-)hazardous work
- Complete control over the data collected, enabling better business decisions
- Ability to customize and configure Ultimo following continuous improvement initiatives