Higher hands-on tool time at Zandvliet
Zandvliet is a family business and was founded in 1929. The company has developed into a production company providing meat products for traditional butcher’s shops, the meat industry and retail. They now have three sites, each of which is responsible for their own production.
Putting out fires, trying to catch up, and chaos in the maintenance department. Zandvliet’s maintenance team was working from day to day, a challenge highlighted by understaffing. As Zandvliet continues to grow, it has become even more important that the maintenance team is well organised both now and in the future. No more ad hoc activities but planned activities taken up in a streamlined process.
Results Zandvliet achieved:
- Higher hands-on tool time for the entire technical service.
- Major cost reductions that have earned back the investment quickly.
- Complete shift from corrective to preventive maintenance.
- Structure, order and peace of mind.
- ROI less than 6 months.
- An external audit, by the IGJ or certifying bodies, can demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the Medical Technology Covenant.
- Annual savings of 130 to 160 man hours.
- No more double entry of maintenance and test data.
- Maintenance work can no longer be forgotten with active notifications to Logic Medical’s medical technicians.