Avoid critical risks with HSE Incident Management
Understand (near) incidents in your organisation so they can be prevented in the future. And consequential losses are diminished. Use HSE Incident Management to create a safer work environment. It is essential to avoid risks in terms of safety, quality, health and the environment. Manage the entire process of reporting, processing and evaluating incidents in the Safety software. And directly integrate it with your maintenance processes.
What are the benefits?
- Benefit from the learning effect by immediately using the knowledge you gained in the daily work environment.
- Link HSE management directly to the existing asset structure for more understanding.
- Integrate HSE measures in regular work order management so measures can be implemented effectively and efficiently.
There is more: experience comprehensive Safety Management
With HSE Incident Management you manage near-incidents and incidents comprehensively. But in addition to this module we also offer a full HSE Suite! This suite contains several modules: Shift Handover, Management of Change and Work Permits. These allow you to create a far-reaching integration between HSE-related activities and asset management. This means you can:
- Record failures, technical activities and operators’ remarks in one list, linked to the existing asset structure.
- Structure processing of modifications because they are integrated in your current work order flow or project management.
- Use blueprints so you can validate work permits quickly and digitally.
- Prove you organisation complies with important regulations such as the SEVESO III directive.