Complete Enterprise Asset Management software
Ultimo EAM software has a wide range of features for Maintenance, Safety (EHS), Medical Asset, Infrastructure Asset and IT Service Management. The software is based on practical collaboration with clients and other stakeholders. Combined into one ingenious EAM system in which all your assets provide you with their information. One platform, filled with signals. Especially the critical ones. See vital signs. Take vital actions.
What is EAM software?
An Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system helps businesses manage their physical assets both inside and outside of the organization. Naturally, these assets are highly valuable. This means Enterprise Asset Management is a subject that should be taken seriously by all stakeholders, especially the board. With an EAM system, maintenance departments can improve the use and performance of assets, stay on top of the maintenance costs and extend the life span of installations.
What are the benefits of EAM software?
- Increase the uptime of your assets. Plan your maintenance activities in an orderly manner, perform preventive maintenance on time and use the latest smart technologies to enable predictive maintenance.
- Manage the lifespan of your assets. Your assets represent great value. You therefore want to proactively optimize their entire life cycle. So that you can maximize the return on your assets in a responsible and safe manner.
- Increase safety on the work floor. Work must be carried out safely during maintenance work. EAM software enables you to coordinate your HSE policy with work permits, LOTO (Lock Out, Tag Out) and incident management. In this way better comply with key legislation and regulations.
- Manage your maintenance costs. With an EAM system, you can stay on top of the costs and your maintenance budgets. With mobile working, you increase efficiency and cut costs even more
Why choose Ultimo EAM software?
- Powerful out-of-the-box software with predefined industry-specific solutions. High-end software that is also flexible and can be adjusted to your preferences. That’s where Ultimo’s EAM system shines.
- For increased productivity, our user-friendly EAM software can be used on a desktop, tablet and smartphone.
- Ultimo’s EAM software gives you the assurance of a flexible and integral system. A system that can grow with your organization and your needs. All in line with the size, maturity and budget of your organization. Experience unparalleled Total Cost of Ownership thanks to quick implementation processes, seamless integrations and Self-Service application management.
- Over 2,000 clients in multiple countries and regions everywhere in the world enjoy the benefits of the software every day. Ultimo’s EAM system is exceptionally well represented in the manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, infrastructure and utility sectors.
We offer a subscription plan that meets your needs. With predefined industry solutions, we guarantee a best-practice solution for your industry. Out-of-the-Box, yet extremely flexible. Experience an unmatched ROI through quick implementations, seamless integrations and self-service application management.
EAM software helps organizations with the management and maintenance of physical assets (including means of production, buildings, means of transport, infrastructure objects, etc.). Both inside and outside the organization. For maximum performance with minimum costs. Get a free demo.
Do you have capital-intensive assets? Then EAM software is an invaluable tool for optimizing their management. Ultimo is well represented in the manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, infrastructure and utility sectors. View our cases.
Because of our 30+ years of experience, we understand the power of flexibility. We are able to customize the standard software to your processes. This enables you to work better with the software and achieve more. Read more about flexibility.
The Ultimo EAM platform with its different editions can be used both as a ‘classic’ maintenance management system and as a comprehensive EAM system. In short, with a maintenance management system, you take care of the management and maintenance of your assets. With an EAM system, you go a few steps further by gaining control over the entire life cycle and through integration with other systems/processes. View our editions.