From sole proprietor to logistics group
Van Moer Logistics grew from a sole proprietor to a logistics group with about 1200 employees at 22 locations across Belgium. Their focus is on transport, distribution and warehousing. The transport company has about 420 trucks and 400,000 m2 of warehouse space. So it goes without saying that proper fleet and stock management are very important for Van Moer Logistics.
More time saved because of a uniform way of working
Van Moer Logistics had a very clear objective when they purchased Ultimo: working as uniformly as possible in one platform. The transport company uses Ultimo Fleet Management System for the maintenance of its fleet, reports and webshop. All 22 entities use the Self-Service module and webshop. Currently only the sites in Kallo and Zwijndrecht follow up their maintenance in Ultimo, but this will be expanded to other sites.
- New clear reports.
- Time saved with the link between Ultimo and Navision.
- More insight into working hours and the state of vehicles.
- An external audit, by the IGJ or certifying bodies, can demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the Medical Technology Covenant.
- Annual savings of 130 to 160 man hours.
- No more double entry of maintenance and test data.
- Maintenance work can no longer be forgotten with active notifications to Logic Medical’s medical technicians.
- A future-proofed, integrated & centralized EAM system
- More efficient and effective Permits to Work, focused on increased safety
- Better visualization of (non-)hazardous work
- Complete control over the data collected, enabling better business decisions
- Ability to customize and configure Ultimo following continuous improvement initiatives