Integral & Innovative: Rova's use of Ultimo
Increasing the quality and sustainability of the environment. This is the aim of waste management company ROVA. To reach ROVA’s goal, they will first have to maximise their own quality and sustainability. This starts with process optimisation. This is why ROVA uses Ultimo to support the processes surrounding their Asset and Fleet Management.
Support as many processes as possible in full
That is ROVA’s IT philosophy. Before ROVA purchased Ultimo, they supported every one of their processes differently, using everything from Excel sheets to e-mail workflows. ‘There was hardly any structure to be found and from a management perspective we wanted to offer the end users more support. Besides, there were significant efficiency gains to be made.’What IT philosophy did ROVA introduce? Have innovative applications support as many essential processes as possible. ‘Ultimo meets our IT philosophy. The implementation of Ultimo allows our employees to do their jobs in just one application.’
- An external audit, by the IGJ or certifying bodies, can demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the Medical Technology Covenant.
- Annual savings of 130 to 160 man hours.
- No more double entry of maintenance and test data.
- Maintenance work can no longer be forgotten with active notifications to Logic Medical’s medical technicians.
- A future-proofed, integrated & centralized EAM system
- More efficient and effective Permits to Work, focused on increased safety
- Better visualization of (non-)hazardous work
- Complete control over the data collected, enabling better business decisions
- Ability to customize and configure Ultimo following continuous improvement initiatives