Self-Service allows your customers to create reports themselves and view their statuses. All of this in a nifty portal. It also allows you to create a report on the basis of frequently asked questions. With the answer your customer immediately has the solution. Or they can create a report immediately. These ‘frequently asked questions’ are easily managed with the Knowledge Tree module.
The advantages of Self-Service:
- The module increases the involvement because of the communication.
- You ensure a more efficient process, unburdening the front office employees.
- It also improves the customer experience thanks to the recognisable icons and simple report forms with instructions.
It is completely up to you what you want to use Self-Service for. You create your own custom-made service offer for your customers. A few common examples:
- Creating reservations (rooms, inventory, services and catering).
- Submitting failure reports and complaints.
- Requesting keys or other personal items (e.g. mobile phone).
- Requesting public transportation, pool cars, bicycles or taxi rides.
- Requesting cleaning activities, office supplies and IT resources.
- Reporting failures.
- Viewing reports.