Complete Enterprise Asset Management software
Ultimo EAM software has a wide range of features in the areas of Maintenance, Safety (EHS), Medical Asset, Infra Asset and IT Service Management. Based on practical use in collaboration with clients and other stakeholders. Combined into one ingenious EAM system in which all your assets provide you with their information. One platform, filled completely with signals. Especially the critical ones. See vital signs. Take vital actions.
What is EAM software?
Enterprise Asset Management software (or EAM software) helps organisations manage the physical assets both inside and outside the organisation’s walls. Naturally, these assets are very valuable and involve a great deal of money. This means Enterprise Asset Management is a process that should be taken very seriously by the board. With an enterprise management asset systeem or EAM system, maintenance departments improve the use and performances of assets, stay on top of the maintenance costs and are able to extend the life span of installations.
What are the concrete benefits of the EAM software?
- Increase the uptime of your assets. Plan your (maintenance) activities in an orderly manner, perform preventive maintenance on time and use the latest smart-technologies to even predict maintenance.
- Manage the lifespan of your assets with the EAM software. Your assets represent great value. You therefore want to proactively influence the entire life cycle. So that you can maximise the return on your assets in a responsible and safe manner.
- Increase safety on the work floor. Work must be carried out safely during maintenance work. In the Enterprise Asset Management software, also coordinate your HSE policy with work permits, LOTO (lock out, tag out) and incident management. And in this way better comply with important legislation and regulations.
- Manage your maintenance costs. With an EAM system you keep an overview and grip on the costs and your maintenance budget(s). With mobile working you increase efficiency and save even more costs.
- Secure valuable knowledge in the EAM software.
Why choose Ultimo EAM software?
- Powerful out-of-the-box software with predefined industry solutions. High-end software that is also flexible and can be adjusted to your preferences. That’s where Ultimo’s EAM system shines.
- For a higher hands-on tool time, our user-friendly EAM software can be used on desktop, tablet and smartphone.
- Ultimo’s EAM software gives you the certainty of a flexible and integral system. A system that can grow with your organisation and your needs. All in line with the size, maturity and budget of your organisation. Experience unparalleled TCO because of short implementation processes, seamless integrations and Self-Service application management.
- Over 2000 clients in multiple countries and regions everywhere in the world experience the software’s benefits every day. Ultimo’s EAM system is very well represented in the industry, logistics, healthcare, infra and utilities sectors.
EAM software helps organisations with the management and maintenance of physical assets (means of production, buildings, means of transport, infra objects, etc.). Both inside and outside the walls of the organisation. For maximum performance against minimum costs. Get a free demo.
Do you have capital-intensive assets? Then EAM software is invaluable to get a handle on the management. Ultimo is very well represented in the industry, logistics, healthcare, infra and utilities sectors. View our cases.
In our 30+ years of experience, we have learned the power of flexibility. Being able to customise the standard software to your company processes just little bit better. So you can work better with the software and achieve more returns. Read more about flexibility.
The Ultimo EAM platform with its different editions can be used both as a ‘classic’ maintenance management system and as a comprehensive EAM system. In short, with a maintenance management system you take care of the management and maintenance of your assets. With an EAM system you go a few steps further by gaining control over the entire life cycle and the integrations with other systems/processes. View our editions.