Nowadays the responsibility of contractors does not end after the project is finished. In fact, the real work only starts then, because how will you make sure your assets are available for the duration you agreed without booking a loss on your project? Do you see sufficient data relating to your assets? The Infra Asset Management software is an excellent opportunity for you to register and optimise your asset management processes. It allows you to share information with your client(s); giving them insight into their assets with relevant management information, which can be actioned when necessary.
Your advantages when you use Ultimo Infra Asset Management software:
- Register and meet contract agreements and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Stay in control of maintenance costs.
- Better risk assessment and easier to anticipate the future. See vital signs. Take vital action.
Working in the government or public sector, you often manage an enormous portfolio with valuable assets. Buildings, assets, IT resources, fleet; all of these and more. Together they are of huge value for your organisation. How do you make sure you do not take any irresponsible risks, for instance financially, when you manage all these assets? And how do you streamline all these processes efficiently? Ultimo software gives you the perfect tool to optimise and streamline all support processes. Does your organisation use the Internet of Things yet? Another way to use Ultimo; as a hub with which you can get so much more return from your assets and processes. Are you ready for the future?
Depending on your need for support we can put together a fitting solution from our modular range.
Ultimo software means you profit from:
- Software that fits your organisation and need for support.
- More control over costs of your property, company assets and other assets.
- Better services for you internal customers and citizens.
- Better control and collaborative opportunities with external suppliers because of the careful registration of contracts and agreements.