Freiberger makes decisions based on facts with Ultimo
Freiberger Lebensmittel relies on user-friendly software. Activities are registered properly because of a high level of acceptance, issues can be compared and insights are permanently increased. For over 40 years, the freiberger group (südzucker concern) has been producing frozen and chilled pizzas for the international retail trade. In 5 factories in Germany, Austria and the United Kingdom, they produce their own brands.
Preservation of market leadership
As Europe’s largest producer of frozen pizzas and other convenience products, they attach great value to thorough quality control and excellent customer service. Part of that is also the drive for technological developments and the preservation of their market leadership. That ambition led to the need for a system for maintenance management (CMMS).
Results Freiberger achieved:
- Be able to better demonstrate performance of maintenance department.
- Draw meaningful conclusions from collected data.
- Save 10% on maintanence costs.
- Better prepared for important audits.
- Digitising maintenance management.
- Mobile working – on the tablet and at the machine.
- Better data about maintenance and repairs – and thus optimising the availability of the equipment.
- ISO- and IFS-compliant documentation.
- A clear plan of critical maintenance tasks
- All documentation relating to assets is available in one place
- A user-friendly solution that doesn’t require high levels of computer literacy
- A simple overview of daily maintenance tasks