With Medical Technology software you can profit from
- Control over and understanding of periodical maintenance and other activities of your medical assets.
- Support when complying with risk and safety management.
- Cost control.
- A higher availability of your medical assets.
- Standard interfaces for more convenience.
The Medical Technology software by Ultimo is an important aid in the healthcare industry to meet safety requirements. Safety and risk management are at the heart of the software; also, the software gets caregivers and managers involved with the maintenance process in an easy manner. How can you get all responsibilities assigned to the right people? Ultimo has been active in the healthcare industry for decades.
Our Medical Technology software offers you support on risk and maintenance classifications, the execution of periodical maintenance and other activities, but also with ‘releasing’ and ‘accepting’ medical instruments. Default interfaces were made with databases with HS codes as well as MTbook, a database of medical instruments in order to take advantage of all this knowledge. And it is easy to generate reports with our standard Management Dashboard. See vital signs. Take vital action.
Medical Technology software part of the Ultimo EAM platform
The Medical Technology software is part of the broad Ultimo EAM platform. The #1 Ultimo EAM software provides a complete platform to support all of your assets and the corresponding processes in your organisation. In addition to the features and benefits the software offers, our implementation support ensures you are able to access the business information that you want quickly and easily.
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR EAM PLATFORM?
- Goals in terms of transparency, customisation, customer-friendliness and cost control achieved
- Broad facilities applications of the software
- Improved internal communication
- EHS software to improve software
- Work permits are managed and issued transparently
- Management of Change for large projects
- Employees are now aware of the important role safety plays