Ultimo’s fleet management system
- helps you fine-tune maintenance versus availability;
- provides insight into the Total Cost of Ownership and helps you keep track of your performance;
- gives you the necessary understanding you need to manage costs;
- increases your grip on contracts, insurances and damages.
How do you manage the maintenance work done by your workshop? Do you perform any service work for others? Ultimo’s fleet management system means you are always up-to-date on all your maintenance activities. Inspections, fleet management, invoicing and stock management. Experience the ease of an intuitive tool to increase your understanding and stay in control of the activities of your garage.
Are you responsible for the administrative management of your fleet as well? The Ultimo fleet management system increases your control over your administration. Whether it concerns insurances, contracts, invoices, damages, refills or replacements. Are you listening to what your assets are telling you? With the Ultimo fleet management system, you are in control.
Total Cost of Ownership
The Ultimo Fleet Maintenance Management system gives you insight in costs and possible savings. The Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) can be an important criterion. Based on information about, for example, maintenance, depreciation and damages, you are able to take decisions and substantiate them. Examples of questions you can answer better with all this info and the use of a Fleet Management system:
- When is the time to purchase new vehicles?
- Is it more sensible to lease or buy?
- What are the consequences, also financially, when we postpone the purchase?
Of course, it is interesting to compare this information per type of object or vehicle brand and base your future investment decisions on that.
Results of using the fleet management system
- All elements of your fleet are transparent
- Understandable dashboards and reports in the fleet management system
- Invaluable for audits and inspections
- Better grip on operational costs and projects
- Optimum availability with less downtime, because corrective maintenance, periodical maintenance, and processing damages and faults are carefully aligned
- Practical support of your own maintenance service
- More insight into insurances and contracts, linked to a vehicle or object
- Optimal replacement planning of your vehicles or objects by mapping depreciation and replacement costs
- Use the TCO to take better substantiated investment decisions
- A number of practical interfaces available to work more efficiently with the Fleet Maintenance Management system
Fleet Management system part of the Ultimo EAM platform
The Fleet Management system is part of the broad Ultimo EAM platform. With the number 1 flexible Ultimo EAM platform you have a complete platform to support all of your valuable assets and the corresponding processes in your organisation. In addition to modules, features and specific industry solutions, our solutions in terms of business information and integrations complete that support.
The 1,100 people that work for the Fire department Amsterdam go to the max to prevent incidents. And should they occur anyway: fight them. It is essential that personnel, equipment and resources come to the right place in the right and safe manner and at the right time. In this Ultimo Facility Management plays an important part.
Increasing the quality and sustainability of the environment. This is the aim of waste management company ROVA. To reach ROVA’s goal, they will first have to maximise their own quality and sustainability. This starts with process optimisation. This is why ROVA uses Ultimo to support the processes surrounding their Asset and Fleet Management.