The benefits of Ultimo’s CMMS software are:
- Increased uptime of assets by making well-informed decisions with the CMMS software.
- Better control over maintenance costs with the CMMS system.
- Management of assets’ lifespan.
- Enhanced safety with the CMMS system on the work floor.
- Retention of valuable knowledge.
Considerations when selecting CMMS software
You require reliable data that is readily available when you need it. For this, you need a reliable CMMS system and supplier who will not give you any unpleasant surprises. Your investment in CMMS software must pay off now, but also set you up for future success.
At Ultimo, we have a wealth of experience migrating legacy systems to our modern, innovative and flexible EAM Cloud Platform. With Ultimo EAM software, you have a future-proof system that goes further in support than a traditional CMMS system. We offer you
- Seamless integration with ERP, such as SAP, Infor or Oracle and all other relevant systems like your HR system.
- A subscription plan to suit your unique needs and budget
- Predefined industry solutions, guaranteeing a best-practice solution for your industry
- An Out-of-the-Box, yet extremely flexible solution
- Unmatched ROI
- Quick implementations
- Seamless integrations
- Self-service application management
What are the advantages of a CMMS system?
- Increase the uptime of your assets. Plan your (maintenance) activities in an orderly manner, perform preventive maintenance on time and use the latest smart technologies to enable predictive maintenance.
- Control your maintenance costs. With a CMMS system you keep an overview and grip on costs and your maintenance budget. With mobile working you increase efficiency and save even more costs.
- Manage the lifespan of your assets. Your assets have great value. That’s why you want to proactively optimise their entire life cycle, so that you can maximise the return on your assets in a responsible and safe manner.
- Increase safety on the work floor. Work must be carried out safely during maintenance. Coordinate your HSE policy with work permits, LOTO (Lock Out, Tag Out) and incident management in the CMMS software and ensure compliance with key legislation and regulations.
- Secure your historic knowledge and experience in the system. It is great to have good, reliable employees with in-depth knowledge of your processes. However, it is vital to share this knowledge with the rest of the organisation. After all, the continuity of your maintenance operation depends on it. Secure your knowledge in the CMMS system and make it available to everyone!
CMMS system to improve maintenance management
Using Ultimo as a CMMS is guaranteed to help you improve maintenance management. It enables you to maintain control of the maintenance work and save on the related costs. The scalable design of the Ultimo software has even more to offer. Why not increase control over the entire life cycle of your assets? Or extend support to day-to-day operations on multiple fronts? Improved uptime. A safe working environment for everyone. More efficient stock management. Smart integration with other systems. Intelligent BI-integration. Just imagine the benefits you will unlock when you use the software to manage your buildings, means of transport and IT resources. With Ultimo as EAM, you can do more than just maintenance.
CMMS software part of the Ultimo EAM platform
CMMS software is part of the broad Ultimo EAM platform. The #1 Ultimo EAM software provides a complete platform to support all of your assets and the corresponding processes in your organisation. In addition to the features and benefits the software offers, our implementation support ensures you are able to access the business information that you want quickly and easily.
We offer a subscription plan that meets your needs and budget. With predefined industry solutions, we guarantee a best-practice solution for your industry. Out-of-the-Box, yet extremely flexible. Experience an unmatched ROI through quick implementations, seamless integrations and self-service application management.
CMMS software helps you to record important information about your assets and manage them in an efficient way. With the CMMS software, you optimise work processes, work better together and secure knowledge. For maximum performance of your assets, at minimum cost. Get a free demo.
CMMS software is esssential for getting a grip on the management of your capital-intensive assets. The Ultimo CMMS software is frequently used in manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, infra and utilities. View our cases.
Since we were founded in 1988, we have come to understand the power of flexibility. Being able to tailor the standard software just a little bit better to your business processes. This allows you to get more out of the software and increases your work satisfaction. Learn more about flexibility.
With CMMS Ultimo in the Cloud the software doesn’t run on your own servers, but on the servers of Microsoft Azure. This offers advantages in terms of performance, security, always benefiting from the latest functionality and not having to worry about management and updates. Learn more about the Cloud.
The Ultimo EAM platform with its various editions can be used as both a ‘classic’ CMMS system and an extensive EAM system. In short, with a CMMS you manage and maintain your assets. With an EAM system, you go a few steps further by getting to grips with the entire life cycle of assets and integrating with other systems/processes. View our editions.