Complete Enterprise Asset Management software
Ultimo EAM software has a wide range of features for Maintenance, Safety (EHS), Medical Asset, Infrastructure Asset and IT Service Management. The software is based on practical collaboration with clients and other stakeholders. Combined into one ingenious EAM system in which all your assets provide you with their information. One platform, filled with signals. Especially the critical ones. See vital signs. Take vital actions.
What is EAM software?
An Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system helps businesses manage their physical assets both inside and outside of the organisation. Naturally, these assets are highly valuable. This means Enterprise Asset Management is a subject that should be taken seriously by all stakeholders, especially the board. With an EAM system, maintenance departments can improve the use and performances of assets, stay on top of the maintenance costs and extend the life span of installations.
What is the difference between EAM and CMMS?
CMMS systems have been around for decades. With CMMS software, information about a company’s maintenance activities on its assets is recorded. In comparison with CMMS software, EAM software is newer. With Enterprise Asset Management software, the focus is on the maintenance of physical assets through an asset life cycle. EAM software is best suited to somewhat larger user groups and sometimes multiple sites or locations, which must be able to communicate well with each other. The traditional components of a CMMS system are also included in Ultimo’s comprehensive EAM software, so you benefit from a complete solution. You can read more about the differences between the two software solutions here.
What are the benefits of EAM software?
- Increase the uptime of your assets. Plan your maintenance activities in an orderly manner, perform preventive maintenance on time and use the latest smart technologies to enable predictive maintenance.
- Manage the lifespan of your assets. Your assets represent great value. You therefore want to proactively optimise their entire life cycle. So that you can maximise the return on your assets in a responsible and safe manner.
- Increase safety on the work floor. Work must be carried out safely during maintenance work. EAM software enables you to coordinate your HSE policy with work permits, LOTO (Lock Out, Tag Out) and incident management. In this way better comply with key legislation and regulations.
- Manage your maintenance costs. With an EAM system you can stay on top of the costs and your maintenance budgets. With mobile working you increase efficiency and cut costs even more.
- Secure valuable knowledge in the EAM software.
Solving problems with EAM
With EAM software, you are able to increase uptime, reduce costs, work more efficiently and improve safety. Curious about what improvements other Ultimo users have made with Ultimo?
- At Cirex the reliability of the assets has been improved within budget
- At Eneco, maintenance is now more often carried out on time.
- Europa-Park has achieved 20% more productivity since using the Ultimo Go+ app
- At Agristo the uptime has improved by 5%.
Want to read more? Check out the case studies. Interested? Request a demo now.
Why choose Ultimo EAM software?
- Powerful out-of-the-box software with predefined industry specific solutions. High-end software that is also flexible and can be adjusted to your preferences. That’s where Ultimo’s EAM system shines.
- For increased productivity, our user-friendly EAM software can be used on a desktop, tablet and smartphone.
- Ultimo’s EAM software gives you the assurance of a flexible and integral system. A system that can grow with your organisation and your needs. All in line with the size, maturity and budget of your organisation. Experience unparalleled Total Cost of Ownership thanks to quick implementation processes, seamless integrations and Self-Service application management.
- Over 2,000 clients in multiple countries and regions everywhere in the world enjoy the benefits of the software every day. Ultimo’s EAM system is exceptionally well represented in the manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, infrastructure and utilities sectors.
EAM software helps organisations with the management and maintenance of physical assets (including means of production, buildings, means of transport, infrastructure objects, etc.). Both inside and outside the organisation. For maximum performance with minimum costs. Get a free demo.
Do you have capital-intensive assets? Then EAM software is an invaluable tool for optimising their management. Ultimo is well represented in the manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, infrastructure and utilities sectors. View our cases.
Because of our 30+ years of experience, we understand the power of flexibility. We are able to customise the standard software to your processes. This enables you to work better with the software and achieve more. Read more about flexibility.
The Ultimo EAM platform with its different editions can be used both as a ‘classic’ maintenance management system and as a comprehensive EAM system. In short, with a maintenance management system you take care of the management and maintenance of your assets. With an EAM system you go a few steps further by gaining control over the entire life cycle and through integration with other systems/processes. View our editions.