IFS Ultimo’s advanced asset and maintenance management technology proves instrumental in Orkla’s digital transformation
IFS Ultimo’s EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) cloud platform was selected by Orkla to manage the company’s project activities at the facility in Filipstad.
Flexible and innovative
IFS Ultimo’s Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) platform has been selected by Orkla to manage activities for projects at its site in Filipstad, Sweden. The facility currently uses the cloud-based software solution to ensure that administrative assignments and maintenance tasks at the site are carried out efficiently and effectively. Further functions of the software will be rolled out to other departments within the organization at a later date.
- Optimized maintenance management.
- Reliable support with personal contact.
- Improved cost control.
- Control over equipment through cataloguing
- Supporting sustainable material decisions
- Ability to forecast equipment needs