Let’s get the job done
A proper implementation or optimisation of the Ultimo software significantly contributes to your success. MaxGrip understands that and puts your wishes and corporate situation first. We have experience with bespoke implementation projects of EAM software, including in liquid bulk storage, all over the world. You can trust Ultimo to run the software and MaxGrip to make sure you get the most out of the software, with insight into your performance and a perfect match with your work processes, wishes and ambitions. Our consultants have years of experience with working with EAM systems (and connecting APM systems) and don’t shirk any type of work: whether it is advice, implementation, project management, coaching, training or helping your team. MaxGrippers get the job done.
These customers benefit from our partnership
Many customers in industry and infrastructure benefit from our solutions and services. If you are interested in more details, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
MaxGrip is the IFS Ultimo Channel Partner of the Year 2022
- Realized successful rollouts of several international implementations, for example BP Castrol in India and Stolthaven in the USA)
- Several new international deals in pipeline
- More than 10 certified Ultimo consultants in total, covering 3 continents in the world (Europe, USA and Asia)
- A proactive Marketing approach: We organized webinars together in Europe and US in 2022 and created a joint animation video.
- For next year, a joint live event is already scheduled, and a few international customer stories will be launched
- Extensive knowledge of AVEVA’s software stack, to close the loop in Asset Performance Management and Enterprise Asset Management
- Team members who have a proactive and pragmatic attitude and are pleasant to work with.