With Safety Management software you can profit from
- One integrated solution for all your safety processes.
- Increasing your understanding and improving safety on the shop floor.
- A better risk management.
- Demonstrate that you comply with all legislation.
Manage your EHS processes with Safety Management software
Risks. Something you hate. EHS software supports you with the inventory and avoidance of risks that concern safety, quality, health and the environment. When you use EHS software it is easy to demonstrate that you comply with important legislation, like the SEVESO III directive. With the aid of customer panels we have realized solutions that support processes for EHS Incident Management, Lockout Tagout, Management of Change and Work Permits. Do you safeguard all these processes in a safe and orderly manner?
Complete EHS software
With our HSE software, you can make use of various modules:
- Work permits (add-on Task Risk Analysis)
- Lockout Tagout
- Management of Change
- HSE Incident Management
This HSE software was created in collaboration with our customer panels.
Advantages of the EHS software
Let’s briefly summarise the advantages of the EHS software. The EHS software makes sure that extensive integration is possible between EHS-related activities and asset management, which enables you to:
- Easily prove with the EHS software that your organization complies with important laws and regulations (e.g. SEVESO III).
- Have a fully digital work permit administration, including digital validation on issuing, renewal and completion.
- Have a visual overview of open work permits.
- Integrate the LOTO procedure with your maintenance and work permit process.
- Compile your LOTO plans graphically from the P&ID.
- View EHS incidents and other failures in one integrated application.
- Process modifications in a structured manner so you can integrate them with your current work order flow/process and project management.
- Register failures, technical activities and remarks of operators in one clear overview, which is related to the existing asset structure.
- Use blueprints in the EHS software, increasing efficiency for recurring work.
EHS software part of the Ultimo EAM platform
The EHS software is part of the broad Ultimo EAM platform. The #1 Ultimo EAM software provides a complete platform to support all of your assets and the corresponding processes in your organization. In addition to the features and benefits the software offers, our implementation support ensures you are able to access the business information that you want quickly and easily.
Companies choosing Ultimo
We offer a subscription plan that meets your needs. With predefined industry solutions, we guarantee a best-practice solution for your industry. Out-of-the-Box, yet extremely flexible. Experience an unmatched ROI through quick implementations, seamless integrations and self-service application management.
Read more about Ultimo Enterprise Asset Management
+31 341 42 37 37