The benefits of Ultimo EAM in brief
- Increase the uptime of your assets.
- Manage the lifespan of your assets.
- Increase safety on the work floor.
- Increase efficiency and cut maintenance costs.
- Secure valuable knowledge in the EAM software.
What is EAM software?
These systems help businesses manage their physical assets both inside and outside of the organisation. Naturally, these assets are highly valuable. This means EAM is a subject that should be taken seriously by all stakeholders, especially the board. With an EAM system, maintenance departments can improve the use and performances of assets, stay on top of the maintenance costs and extend the life span of installations.
What is the difference between EAM and CMMS?
CMMS systems have been around for decades. With CMMS software, information about a company’s maintenance activities on its assets is recorded. In comparison with CMMS software, EAM software is newer. With Enterprise Asset Management software, the focus is on the maintenance of physical assets through its life cycle. EAM software is best suited to somewhat larger user groups and sometimes multiple sites or locations, which must be able to communicate well with each other. The traditional components of a CMMS system are also included in Ultimo’s comprehensive EAM software, so you benefit from a complete solution. You can read more about the differences between the two software solutions here.
What are the benefits of EAM software?
- Increase the uptime of your assets. Plan your maintenance activities in an orderly manner, perform preventive maintenance on time and use the latest smart technologies to enable predictive maintenance.
- Manage the lifespan of your assets. To contain their great value. You therefore want to proactively optimise their entire life cycle. So that you can maximise the return on your assets in a responsible and safe manner.
- Increase safety on the work floor. Work must be carried out safely during maintenance work. EAM software enables you to coordinate your HSE policy with work permits, LOTO (Lock Out, Tag Out) and incident management. In this way better comply with key legislation and regulations.
- Manage your maintenance costs. With an EAM system you can stay on top of the costs and your maintenance budgets. With mobile working you increase efficiency and cut costs even more.
- Secure valuable knowledge in the EAM software.
Complete Enterprise Asset Management software
Ultimo EAM software has a wide range of features for Maintenance, Safety (EHS), Medical Asset, Infrastructure Asset and IT Service Management. The software is based on practical collaboration with clients and other stakeholders. Combined into one ingenious EAM system in which all your assets provide you with their information. One platform, filled with signals. Especially the critical ones. See vital signs. Take vital actions.
Preventive maintenance with EAM
Preventive maintenance refers to scheduled and routine maintenance on an asset that essentially facilitates the equipment to keep up and running. Preventive maintenance reduces unplanned downtime and extensive costs from unexpected equipment failure. Preventive measures can be difficult to track and assess. This is why most companies depend on preventive maintenance software to assist and deal with preventive actions.
With our Periodic Maintenance module, you can support preventive maintenance. The benefits of this module include:
- Use maintenance routes for multiple smaller maintenance activities.
- Build up historical data for audits and checks.
- Use a user-friendly planner to easily plan your periodical activities and gain an understanding of the workload.
If you want to go a step further and perform proactive and smart maintenance, then condition-based maintenance (predictive) and risk-based maintenance are also supported through Ultimo.
Why Ultimo EAM in the Cloud?
Ultimo has chosen to use the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. You will experience the highest level of security and continuity is guaranteed. One of the great advantages of EAM in the Cloud is that you are always up to date with the latest features. Furthermore, it makes life easier when working mobile with apps. You no longer have to invest in servers, database management systems, etc. So, you get rid of all these investments of time and money.
Why choose Ultimo EAM software?
- Powerful out-of-the-box software with predefined industry specific solutions. High-end software that is also flexible and can be adjusted to your preferences. That’s where Ultimo’s EAM system shines.
- For increased productivity, our user-friendly software can be used on a desktop, tablet and smartphone.
- Ultimo’s enterprise asset management system gives you the assurance of a flexible and integral system. A system that can grow with your organisation and your needs. All in line with the size, maturity and budget of your organisation. Experience unparalleled Total Cost of Ownership thanks to quick implementation processes, seamless integrations and Self-Service application management.
- Over 2,000 clients in multiple countries and regions everywhere in the world enjoy the benefits of the software every day. Ultimo’s EAM system is exceptionally well represented in the manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, infrastructure and utilities sectors.
Companies choosing Ultimo
We offer a subscription plan that meets your needs. With predefined industry solutions, we guarantee a best-practice solution for your industry. Out-of-the-Box, yet extremely flexible. Experience an unmatched ROI through quick implementations, seamless integrations and self-service application management.
Frequently asked questions
EAM software helps organizations with the management and maintenance of physical assets (including means of production, buildings, means of transport, infrastructure objects, etc.). Both inside and outside the organization. For maximum performance with minimum costs. Get a free demo.
Do you have capital-intensive assets? Then EAM software is an invaluable tool for optimizing their management. Ultimo is well represented in the manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, infrastructure and utility sectors. View our cases.
Because of our 30+ years of experience, we understand the power of flexibility. We are able to customize the standard software to your processes. This enables you to work better with the software and achieve more. Read more about flexibility.
The Ultimo EAM platform with its different editions can be used both as a ‘classic’ maintenance management system and as a comprehensive EAM system. In short, with a maintenance management system, you take care of the management and maintenance of your assets. With an EAM system, you go a few steps further by gaining control over the entire life cycle and through integration with other systems/processes. View our editions.
Read more about Ultimo Enterprise Asset Management
+31 341 42 37 37