Ravago continuously benefits from Ultimo in the Cloud
Ravago Group is a world player in the field of Chemical production, Building Solutions, Polymer Distribution, Recycling and Compounding. Ravago serves 30 thousand customers and is active in more than 55 countries.
Standardized way of working
Ravago decided to do a global roll-out of Ultimo as their Enterprise Asset Management system, based on positive experiences, usability, flexibility, and functionalities. Ultimo is used in Europe, America and Asia at 18 plants and the number of plants using Ultimo is rapidly growing.
The Ultimo EAM platform helps to implement a standardized way of working, which is key for the Operational Excellence program. Ultimo enables asset availability, reliability and a safe workplace. An important added value of Ultimo is that it helps to control all the costs, OPEX as well as CAPEX.
Thanks to the cloud deployment, Ravago continuously benefits from the latest features, like the new Job Scheduler and ‘Autonomous Maintenance’. Ultimo from the Azure Cloud enables a flexible and scalable worldwide usage of Ultimo.
- A standardized way of working, which is key for the Operational Excellence program
- Higher availability of assets and a safe workplace
- Better cost control, OPEX as well as CAPEX
Watch the video about the use of Ultimo at Ravago:
Why Ultimo in the Azure Cloud?
- Better communication between teams
- All critical data instantly available in digital form
- Risk of human error in maintenance tasks minimized
- Improved safety across the facility
- Digitising maintenance management.
- Mobile working – on the tablet and at the machine.
- Better data about maintenance and repairs – and thus optimising the availability of the equipment.
- ISO- and IFS-compliant documentation.
+31 341 42 37 37