Migros Zürich optimises fleet management with Ultimo
The Migros Zürich Cooperative (Genossenschaft Migros Zürich, GMZ) is the leading provider of groceries and everyday household goods around the Zurich area. While the company was founded in 1941, its origins can be traced back to 1925 when five sales carts delivered goods from the headquarters to the city and to the stores that opened the following years.
Watch the video:
Today, Migros Zürich comprises of more than 100 supermarkets as well as numerous specialist shops, partner stores and catering outlets. It has 9,000 employees and a fleet of 75 trucks.
When Migros Zürich constructed a new workshop for carrying out maintenance and repairs on the vehicles in its fleet, it also looked for a solution to optimise order management as the old, in-house developed programme could not meet the needs of the new facility.
- Architecture vision NS: Cloud
- Always up to date (cyber security + usability)
- Simplify management stack
- Relatively easy migration (no new product, only an upgrade)
- Better communication between teams
- All critical data instantly available in digital form
- Risk of human error in maintenance tasks minimized
- Improved safety across the facility
+31 341 42 37 37