Agristo revolutionises maintenance operation
Specialising in own-label brands, Agristo has been manufacturing frozen potato products, such as traditional Belgian fries, for the global market since 1986. However, as the capacity grew, so did the maintenance requirements. It became clear that the company had grown too big to stay in control of maintenance across all sites, which translated into operational inefficiency.
Regaining control with the Ultimo EAM software
The same inefficiency problem could occur at each site, but each facility resolved it differently, and technical knowledge was not retained or shared in the company. To overcome the problem, the company decided to implement an Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system to control the maintenance process. After letting the maintenance and production teams compare and rate several providers, it became clear that Ultimo offered all the features the company required.
Results obtained by Agristo:
- 5% increase in uptime.
- One, simple-to-use EAM system used across all sites.
- A clear set of maintenance data to use to benchmark progress.
- A solution Agristo can easily customise to its needs.
Watch the video:
- Architecture vision NS: Cloud
- Always up to date (cyber security + usability)
- Simplify management stack
- Relatively easy migration (no new product, only an upgrade)
- Better communication between teams
- All critical data instantly available in digital form
- Risk of human error in maintenance tasks minimized
- Improved safety across the facility
+31 341 42 37 37