With HSE software you can profit from
- One integrated solution for all your safety processes.
- Increasing your understanding and improving safety on the shop floor.
- A better risk management.
- An easy way to demonstrate compliance with all legislation with the HSE software.
Complete HSE software
With our HSE software, you can make use of various modules:
- Work permits (add-on Task Risk Analysis)
- Lockout Tagout
- Management of Change
- HSE Incident Management
This HSE software was created in collaboration with our customer panels.
Advantages of the HSE software
- Easily prove that your organisation complies with important laws and regulations (e.g., SEVESO III).
- Have a fully digital work permit administration, including digital validation on issuing, renewal and completion.
- Have a visual overview of open work permits in the HSE software.
- Compile your LOTO plans graphically from the P&ID.
- Integrate the LOTO procedure with your maintenance and work permit process.
- View HSE incidents and other failures in one integrated application.
- Register failures, technical activities and remarks of operators in one clear overview, which is related to the existing asset structure.
- Process modifications in a structured manner so you can integrate them with your current work order flow/process and project management.
- Use blueprints, increasing efficiency for recurring work.
HSE software part of the Ultimo EAM platform
The HSE software is part of the broad Ultimo EAM platform. With the number 1 flexible Ultimo EAM platform you have a complete platform to support all of your valuable assets and the corresponding processes in your organisation. In addition to modules, features and specific industry solutions, our solutions in terms of business information and integrations complete that support.
We offer a subscription plan that meets your needs. With predefined industry solutions, we guarantee a best-practice solution for your industry. Out-of-the-Box, yet extremely flexible. Experience an unmatched ROI through quick implementations, seamless integrations and self-service application management.