With Safety Management software you can profit from
- One integrated solution for all your safety processes.
- Increasing your understanding and improving safety on the shop floor.
- A better risk management.
- Demonstrate that you comply with all legislation.
Risks. Something you hate. EHS software supports you with the inventory and avoidance of risks that concern safety, quality, health and the environment. When you use EHS software it is easy to demonstrate that you comply with important legislation, like the SEVESO III directive. With the aid of customer panels we have realised solutions that support processes for EHS Incident Management, Lockout Tagout, Management of Change, Shift handover and Work Permits. Do you safeguard all these processes in a safe and orderly manner?
If you do, then you are well on your way with Safety Management. But consider the benefits if you can also record all your facility, maintenance and service processes in one system. Ultimo software allows you to integrate these processes, thus supporting efficient and safe working. It is time to ‘Live-link your assets and facilities’. See vital signs. Take vital action.
EHS software created in collaboration with our customers
The EHS software was created in collaboration with our customer panels. They are very important to us; they are the people in the market who — while listening to their assets — work with the Ultimo software. We take their input and suggestions very serious indeed! They help us to continuously improve the process. Important to process thinkers like us. Thanks to, among others, our customer panels we are one hundred percent sure that you can lift your safety management to a higher level with our EHS software.
Advantages of the EHS software
Let’s briefly summarise the advantages of the EHS software. The EHS software makes sure that extensive integration is possible between EHS-related activities and asset management, which enables you to:
- Easily prove with the EHS software that your organisation complies with important laws and regulations (e.g. SEVESO III).
- Have a fully digital work permit administration, including digital validation on issuing, renewal and completion.
- Have a visual overview of open work permits.
- Integrate the LOTO procedure with your maintenance and work permit process.
- Compile your LOTO plans graphically from the P&ID.
- View EHS incidents and other failures in one integrated application.
- Process modifications in a structured manner so you can integrate them with your current work order flow/process and project management.
- Register failures, technical activities and remarks of operators in one clear overview, which is related to the existing asset structure.
- Use blueprints in the EHS software, increasing efficiency for recurring work.
EHS software part of the Ultimo EAM platform
The EHS software is part of the broad Ultimo EAM platform. With the number 1 flexible Ultimo EAM platform you have a complete platform to support all of your valuable assets and the corresponding processes in your organisation. In addition to modules, features and specific industry solutions, our solutions in terms of business information and integrations complete that support.
- An ROI of about 2 years
- Considerable time saved in work preparation
- More efficient execution of maintenance
- Interface with Viewport to find info quickly
- Efficiency because of the EHS & maintenance integration
- Insight into unsafe situations and their follow-up
- Perfect coordination of the maintenance activities