Risks. Something you hate. EHS software supports you with the documentation and avoidance of risks that concern safety, quality, health and the environment. When you use EHS software it is easy to demonstrate that you comply with important safety legislation. With the aid of customer insight, we have designed solutions that support processes for EHS Incident Management, Lock Out Tag Out, Management of Change, Shift handover and Work Permits. Do you safeguard all these processes in a safe and orderly manner?
If you do, then you have Safety Management under control. But consider the benefits of recording all your facility, maintenance and service processes in one system. Ultimo software allows you to integrate these essential processes, supporting efficient and safe working. It is time to ‘Live-link your assets and facilities’. See vital signs. Take vital action.
EHS software created in collaboration with our customers
The EHS software was created in collaboration with our customers’ insight. They are important to us; they are the people in the market who use the Ultimo software to listen to their assets. We take their input and suggestions incredibly seriously. They help us to continuously improve. That’s important to process thinkers like us. Thanks to our customer input, amongst other factors, we are one hundred percent sure that you can take your safety management to a new level with our EHS software.
Advantages of the EHS software
Let’s briefly summarise the advantages of the EHS software. The EHS software makes sure that extensive integration is possible between EHS-related activities and asset management, which enables you to:
- Easily prove that your organisation complies with important laws and regulations
- Have a fully digital work permit administration process, including digital validation on issuing, renewal and completion.
- Have a visual overview of open work permits.
- Integrate the LOTO procedure with your maintenance and work permit process.
- Compile your LOTO plans graphically from the piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID).
- View EHS incidents and other failures in one integrated application.
- Process modifications in a structured manner so you can integrate them with your current work order flow/process and project management.
- Register failures, technical activities and remarks of operators in one clear overview, which is related to the existing asset structure.
- Use blueprints in the EHS software, increasing efficiency for recurring work.
EHS software part of the Ultimo EAM platform
The EHS software is part of the broad Ultimo EAM platform. With the number 1 flexible Ultimo EAM platform you have a complete platform to support all of your valuable assets and the corresponding processes in your organisation. In addition to modules, features and specific industry solutions, our solutions in terms of business information and integrations complete that support.
- Much better registration of information and knowledge
- Quickly finding information (for audits)
- Significant overall efficiency improvement
- Reduce the distance between departments
- A safer work environment with integration of HSE/Maintenance
- Better registration of processes
- Easier to meet the laws and regulations