Ultimo’s fleet management system
- helps you fine-tune maintenance versus availability;
- provides insight into the Total Cost of Ownership and helps you keep track of your performance;
- gives you the necessary understanding you need to manage costs;
- increases your grip on contracts, insurances and damages.
Fleet management system for maintenance and the administrative management of your fleet.
How do you manage the maintenance work done by your workshop? Do you perform any service work for others? Ultimo’s fleet management system means you are always up-to-date on all your maintenance activities. Inspections, fleet management, invoicing and stock management. Experience the ease of an intuitive tool to increase your understanding and stay in control of the activities of your garage.
Are you responsible for the administrative management of your fleet as well? The Ultimo fleet management system increases your control over your administration. Whether it concerns insurances, contracts, invoices, damages, refills or replacements. Are you listening to what your assets are telling you? With the Ultimo fleet management system, you are in control.
Total Cost of Ownership
The Ultimo Fleet Maintenance Management system gives you insight in costs and possible savings. The Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) can be an important criterion. Based on information about, for example, maintenance, depreciation and damages, you are able to take decisions and substantiate them. Examples of questions you can answer better with all this info and the use of a Fleet Management system:
- When is the time to purchase new vehicles?
- Is it more sensible to lease or buy?
- What are the consequences, also financially, when we postpone the purchase?
Of course, it is interesting to compare this information per type of object or vehicle brand and base your future investment decisions on that.
Results of using the fleet management system
- All elements of your fleet are transparent
- Understandable dashboards and reports in the fleet management system
- Invaluable for audits and inspections
- Better grip on operational costs and projects
- Optimum availability with less downtime, because corrective maintenance, periodical maintenance, and processing damages and faults are carefully aligned
- Practical support of your own maintenance service
- More insight into insurances and contracts, linked to a vehicle or object
- Optimal replacement planning of your vehicles or objects by mapping depreciation and replacement costs
- Use the TCO to take better substantiated investment decisions
- A number of practical interfaces available to work more efficiently with the Fleet Maintenance Management system
Fleet Management system part of the Ultimo EAM platform
The Fleet Management system is part of the broad Ultimo EAM platform. The #1 Ultimo EAM software provides a complete platform to support all of your assets and the corresponding processes in your organisation. In addition to the features and benefits the software offers, our implementation support ensures you are able to access the business information that you want quickly and easily.
We offer a subscription plan that meets your needs. With predefined industry solutions, we guarantee a best-practice solution for your industry. Out-of-the-Box, yet extremely flexible. Experience an unmatched ROI through quick implementations, seamless integrations and self-service application management.
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR EAM PLATFORM?
+31 341 42 37 37