Insight is necessary for better results
Group of Butchers make the most delicious and high-quality products by creating unique concepts involving meat. ‘Let’s make something special’ is their slogan that they honour every day. This involves over 350 people on seven locations in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Ultimo at Group of Butchers: saving time and costs
For the production process, Group of Butchers uses up-to-date machinery. Until recently, they had no detailed insight into the status of their machinery. Since the start of Ultimo at Group of Butchers, they have been taking steps to improve every year. The technical reliability has improved and they have been able to realise cost savings.”We’re saving on maintenance and time, and we’re improving every year. The Ultimo Enterprise Asset Management software helps us with this.”
“I had a good feeling about the setup of Ultimo, it being a user-friendly system that is visually very clear and organised. Ultimo has connected the entire organisation.”
- Gaining 100% control of the full maintenance process, step-by-step.
- To unify separate working methods per production area, and drive integrated processes.
- Achieving cost savings through better insight of processes.
Results Group of Butchers achieved:
- Developing and implementing one clear and efficient working method.
- Recording and analysing as much data as possible.
- Group of Butchers converts data into efficiency and cost savings.
- An external audit, by the IGJ or certifying bodies, can demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the Medical Technology Covenant.
- Annual savings of 130 to 160 man hours.
- No more double entry of maintenance and test data.
- Maintenance work can no longer be forgotten with active notifications to Logic Medical’s medical technicians.