Ultimo makes sure that maintenance at Eneco's is done on time.
Supply energy when there is a demand AND provide the best service possible These are the challenges Eneco faces. Eneco started working with the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) by Ultimo in 2011, to provide the best service they can. They use it for their sites Eneco Bio Golden Raand in Delfzijl, The Netherlands and Eneco Gasspeicher in Gronau-Epe, Germany.
Workflow maintenance in Ultimo
Eneco required a system that could be linked to various interfaces to support its maintenance workflow. Johan Heethuis, maintenance engineer at Eneco, manages these maintenance processes. And uses the Maintenance Management System of Ultimo. “We primarily use the system for preventive and scheduled maintenance as well as corrective maintenance,” Heethuis says. Ultimo means that maintenance is on time. “To avoid forgetting certain tasks we use the best designed preventive maintenance model in the software. This means that the execution is timely and we do not face unnecessary costs or suffer damages.”
- A future-proofed, integrated & centralized EAM system
- More efficient and effective Permits to Work, focused on increased safety
- Better visualization of (non-)hazardous work
- Complete control over the data collected, enabling better business decisions
- Ability to customize and configure Ultimo following continuous improvement initiatives
- Centralizes all data
- Automated reporting
- Optimizing collaboration
- High degree of flexibility
+44 161 615 36 85