The Bristol Port Company improves safety and engineering management through integration using IFS Ultimo
The implementation of IFS Ultimo has evolved the Port’s business processes: The management team at Bristol Port now has complete control over the data that is being collected.
Reduced complexity: A single, centralized EAM for simple and easy use
Bristol Port started the implementation of the IFS Ultimo Enterprise Management (EAM) solution in 2021 to replace its existing maintenance management system, as well as over 50 databases and spreadsheets. The goal was to increase safety, reduce complexity and enable standardization across the port. IFS Ultimo was selected from a list of 6 because it offered the best value proposition, according to Richard Ashley-Smith, Asset Manager at Bristol Port.
• A future-proofed, integrated and centralized Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) System.
• More efficient and effective Permits to Work, focused on increased safety staff and contractors.
• Better visualization of hazardous and non-hazardous work, enabling quicker and more comprehensive deconfliction of work.
• Complete control over the data collected, enabling better business decisions in the future.
• Ability to customize and configure Ultimo following continuous improvement initiatives.
- Centralizes all data
- Automated reporting
- Optimizing collaboration
- High degree of flexibility