Migros Zürich optimises workshop processes with Ultimo
The Migros Zürich Cooperative (Genossenschaft Migros Zürich, GMZ) is the leading provider of groceries and everyday household goods around the Zurich area. While the company was founded in 1941, its origins can be traced back to 1925 when five sales carts delivered goods from the headquarters to the city and to the stores that opened the following years.
Watch the video:
Today, Migros Zürich comprises of more than 100 supermarkets as well as numerous specialist shops, partner stores and catering outlets. It has 9,000 employees and a fleet of 75 trucks.
When Migros Zürich constructed a new workshop for carrying out maintenance and repairs on the vehicles in its fleet, it also looked for a solution to optimise order management as the old, in-house developed programme could not meet the needs of the new facility.
- An external audit, by the IGJ or certifying bodies, can demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the Medical Technology Covenant.
- Annual savings of 130 to 160 man hours.
- No more double entry of maintenance and test data.
- Maintenance work can no longer be forgotten with active notifications to Logic Medical’s medical technicians.
- A future-proofed, integrated & centralized EAM system
- More efficient and effective Permits to Work, focused on increased safety
- Better visualization of (non-)hazardous work
- Complete control over the data collected, enabling better business decisions
- Ability to customize and configure Ultimo following continuous improvement initiatives