In the heart of Europe, between the Black Forest and the Vosges, lies one of the world’s most beautiful theme parks. More than 5.7 million people from all over the world visit the park each season to enjoy the excitement offered by more than one hundred attractions and shows. The innovative European theme concept; one of the largest hotel resorts in Europe; the various decorations for each season; and the large number of diverse and colourful events make Europa-Park a one-of-a-kind getaway destination all year long. The Ultimo EAM software streamlines the maintenance processes and supports the safety of those millions of visitors.
1800 maintenance activities each day
The approximately 450 maintenance employees process as many as 1800 varied maintenance activities every day. Not just to keep all attractions and facilities in the best shape, but also to guarantee the safety of all of their visitors. They even work during the opening hours, making sure the visitors experience as little hindrance as possible. So Europa-Park needs reliable and fast software that can be accessed everywhere. They found it in Ultimo.
Watch the video
Advantages of Ultimo
One of the most appreciated aspects of the software is the user-friendly interface and the clear and logical constructions. The employees in the field are very happy with the possibility to work even more efficiently with the app Ultimo GO. Christian Hirt, technical manager Operations & Service has the following to say about Ultimo’s services: “I appreciate the professional services during the implementation and really liked the workshops Ultimo organised. I was also impressed by the involvement of the Ultimo employees. Very nice!”
- 20% higher productivity by working on the go in the park with the app Ultimo GO.
- Using the software has also contributed to fundamental improvements in the department.
- More efficiency obtained by getting rid of other applications and integrating more work in Ultimo.
- Higher level of customer satisfaction because of an easier way of working.
- A clear plan of critical maintenance tasks
- All documentation relating to assets is available in one place
- A user-friendly solution that doesn’t require high levels of computer literacy
- A simple overview of daily maintenance tasks