Improved services and innovative capacity with Ultimo Cloud
With the Ultimo cloud application that was implemented in the summer of last year, Antonius Zorggroep has seen improved services and reduced management costs. “We have come a long way,” says Erik Bakker.
Up until recently, the facilities department, IT organisation and the domiciliary care service of Antonius Zorggroep (AZG) worked with a very old Ultimo system. Optimising that software was no longer possible. This led to lots of custom solutions and at the same time impeded the improvement requirements of the care organisation.
AZG has an IT strategy centred around ‘digital unless’ and ‘standard unless’. IT manager Rinse Posthuma: “This matches the organisation strategy to always provide the right care in the right place. Part of that is continuously improving, which was no longer possible with the old software.”
Results Antonius Zorggroep achieved:
- Always the most up-to-date Ultimo version.
- Taking care of all your system administration needs.
- The company processes supported by Ultimo have been optimised.
- The quality and reliability of the data are higher.
- Centralizes all data
- Automated reporting
- Optimizing collaboration
- High degree of flexibility
- Architecture vision NS: Cloud
- Always up to date (cyber security + usability)
- Simplify management stack
- Relatively easy migration (no new product, only an upgrade)
+1 888 437 4968