With Fleet Management software
- You gain an understanding of the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and it is easy to keep track of your performance.
- Maintenance of your fleet can be scheduled with an eye to required availability.
- You obtain the necessary information to control costs.
- You heighten your understanding of contracts, insurances and damages.
Knowing your fleet with the Fleet Management software
It is very common in organisations that information is stored in a multitude of places or, even worse, that it is only available in an employee’s head. As an organisation continues to grow, the inconveniences and risks of decentralised information storage increase. Fleet management software helps with structured knowledge management. This not only saves time searching, but also means that people get up-to-date information, and that the organisation does not suffer as much when someone retires or goes on sick leave. Information about contracts, fuelling, damages, failures, maintenance history and more is recorded in the fleet maintenance management software in a structured manner. It helps with gathering management information in dashboards and reports. Information that aids you in important decisions. Recording all this supports an effective and efficient processing of all types of work. It is so convenient to have all relevant information available in your fleet maintenance management software and to use current schedules.
Optimum availability of your fleet
One of the main reasons to use a software tool for fleet management is to understand the best availability of your vehicles. Time is money and downtime needs to be avoided as much as possible. You, as a Fleet Owner, can control when to deal with damages/faults/failures, when to schedule maintenance and inspections, etc. But it requires good tooling to schedule and align it well. Ultimo Fleet Management software can help you with this, which is good news. Ultimo Fleet Maintenance Management software helps you to coordinate the simultaneous execution of a number of activities. You not only set the right time, but you can also determine who executes the job. This way you can avoid unnecessary downtime of your valuable fleet.
Fleet Management software part of the Ultimo EAM platform
Fleet Management software is part of the broad Ultimo EAM platform. The #1 Ultimo EAM software provides a complete platform to support all of your assets and the corresponding processes in your organisation. In addition to the features and benefits the software offers, our implementation support ensures you are able to access the business information that you want quickly and easily.
- Integrated approach of asset & fleet management
- Further improved structure
- End users have a ready-made solution
- Fits in perfectly with the organisation’s sustainability policy
- More insight into the history and costs
- Better coordination between products and services
- Tool for spending budgets well
- Efficient and safe laundry process