Maintenance is essential at De Dommel
To purify all sewage water, rain and industrial waste water, Water board De Dommel has eight sewage treatment plant and one sludge processing installation. An intensive non-stop process. Maintenance is essential to remain operational and to guarantee the present quality of the water.
A better grip on technology for Water board De Dommel
Ultimo has been used at Water board De Dommel since 2002. The software supports the maintenance process of both the sewage water purification and the sludge processing plants. And, Ultimo is also used for project management, long-term asset planning, administration and time administration and procurement.
Results De Dommel achieved so far:
- Extensive implementation meaning more departments can save costs.
- Reducing administrative burden because of clever interfacing.
- Better balance between exploitation and maintenance for long-term management of assets.
Long-Term Asset Planning (LTAP)
Water board De Dommel, together with other stakeholders, helped shape the optional module Long-Term Asset Planning (LTAP). Purpose of this LTAP project was to develop a tool that helps choose between investing and maintenance. With the use of data from the maintenance management system, for one thing. The tool has to show what the financial consequences are of keeping a certain asset up and running. The strength of the tool is that it is not about technology but about value. And this means the tool is a true interface. That helps the discussion with management about commercial and economic objectives of the company. And the related efforts for asset management.
- A future-proofed, integrated & centralized EAM system
- More efficient and effective Permits to Work, focused on increased safety
- Better visualization of (non-)hazardous work
- Complete control over the data collected, enabling better business decisions
- Ability to customize and configure Ultimo following continuous improvement initiatives
- An ROI of about 2 years
- Considerable time saved in work preparation
- More efficient execution of maintenance
- Interface with Viewport to find info quickly
+31 341 42 37 37