40% less downtime with well thought-out FMECA registration
Kisuma Chemicals, part of the Japanese Kyowa Group, produces high-quality additives for the polymer production and processing industry. They have four production lines that operate round the clock.
Ultimo at Kisuma Chemicals: Reducing the downtime by 40%
As a high-risk company, Kisuma falls under the Seveso directive. Since the start of Ultimo at Kisuma Chemicals, they have succeeded in reducing the downtime by 40%. All because of a well thought-out FMECA strategy and its professional registration in Ultimo. Simultaneously, they have also lifted work safety to a higher lever with the broad use of different HSE modules. Kisuma Chemicals now views its assets as a revenue model instead of an expense.
- 40% less downtime with well thought-out FMECA registration
- Safety lifted to a higher level
- Production, Maintenance and Safety all speak the same language
- Major efficiency gains because of considerable steps in digitisation
Watch the video:
- An external audit, by the IGJ or certifying bodies, can demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the Medical Technology Covenant.
- Annual savings of 130 to 160 man hours.
- No more double entry of maintenance and test data.
- Maintenance work can no longer be forgotten with active notifications to Logic Medical’s medical technicians.