- 5% increase in uptime.
- One, simple-to-use EAM system used across all sites.
- A clear set of maintenance data to use to benchmark progress.
- A solution Agristo can easily customise to its needs.
- Always the most up-to-date Ultimo version.
- Taking care of all your system administration needs.
- The company processes supported by Ultimo have been optimised.
- The quality and reliability of the data are higher.
- High penetration rate because of user-friendly nature
- Better communication between different departments
- Immediate benefits by the time saved
Arteco Total Belgium
- Improved collaboration, communication and expectations
- Increased efficiency
- Operational excellence
- Clear visibility over asset condition and efficient order management
- Improved reporting and documentation
- Enhanced ease of use and quick user acceptance
- Paper-free operation with Ultimo Go+
- An ROI of about 2 years
- Considerable time saved in work preparation
- More efficient execution of maintenance
- Interface with Viewport to find info quickly
- A clear plan of critical maintenance tasks
- All documentation relating to assets is available in one place
- A user-friendly solution that doesn’t require high levels of computer literacy
- A simple overview of daily maintenance tasks
- Careful registration of the maintenance history
- Higher reliability of assets within budget
- Better collaboration between production, engineering and maintenance
Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure
- Over 20 RWS districts use Ultimo
- Objective registration of data by using a well-known standard
- Control over performance contracts with contractors
- Maintenance is now executed more on time
- Unnecessary costs due to delays are prevented
- Various interfaces maintain work efficiency
- 20% higher productivity by working on the go in the park with the app Ultimo GO.
- Using the software has also contributed to fundamental improvements in the department.
- More efficiency obtained by getting rid of other applications and integrating more work in Ultimo.
- Higher level of customer satisfaction because of an easier way of working.
Fire department Amsterdam
- More insight into the history and costs
- Better coordination between products and services
- Tool for spending budgets well
- Efficient and safe laundry process
- Be able to better demonstrate performance of maintenance department.
- Draw meaningful conclusions from collected data.
- Save 10% on maintanence costs.
- Better prepared for important audits.
Group of Butchers
- Developing and implementing one clear and efficient working method.
- Recording and analysing as much data as possible.
- Converting data into efficiency and cost savings.
- Enhanced efficiency and cost-control
- Simplified maintenance management
- Easily customisable solution to meet changing requirements
- A clear way to display vital validation and calibration documentation
Hutchison Ports ECT Rotterdam
- Fully integrated maintenance and stock management
- One solution for the required management information
- Robust link with ERP system Oracle
- Return on Investment of 2 years
- 40% less downtime with well thought-out FMECA registration
- Safety lifted to a higher level
- Production, Maintenance and Safety all speak the same language
- Major efficiency gains because of considerable steps in digitisation
- 25% efficiency gains
- Productivity has been increased
- Make the right decisions to maximise the value of assets
- Administrative load has been diminished
Maasvlakte Oil Terminal
- Much better registration of information and knowledge
- Quickly finding information (for audits)
- Significant overall efficiency improvement
- Reduce the distance between departments
Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC)
Experts from the Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) approached Ultimo in early 2018 to become one of their technology partners to deliver their Factory In A Box project (FIAB). This was enabled through the Smart Manufacturing Accelerator framework designed to reduce time to market for leading-edge technologies within UK businesses along with Catapult UK.