Teekanne: Brings maintenance management to a new level
Teekanne are known for the highest production quality and new flavours, but also for the invention of the packaging machine for teabags as well as the dual-chamber teabags that are now used all over the world. In 2018, the company introduced Ultimo Enterprise Asset Management to digitise their maintenance management.
Data-based optimisation of maintenance
Teekannea analyses the data collected with Ultimo to optimise the maintenance intervals and to use the acquired knowledge to increase the availability of the production equipment. Scheduled maintenance tasks make sure that system components that are important for safety, such as emergency stop switches, are checked regularly. This increases safety in the workplace and helps with the registration of how the applicable regulations have been met. The inspection of company assets is also mapped using Ultimo.
- Digitising maintenance management.
- Mobile working – on the tablet and at the machine.
- Better data about maintenance and repairs – and thus optimising the availability of the equipment.
- ISO- and IFS-compliant documentation.
- Architecture vision NS: Cloud
- Always up to date (cyber security + usability)
- Simplify management stack
- Relatively easy migration (no new product, only an upgrade)
- Better communication between teams
- All critical data instantly available in digital form
- Risk of human error in maintenance tasks minimized
- Improved safety across the facility
+31 341 42 37 37