The power of integrated maintenance and safety processes
Integrating the maintenance and safety processes in one system is important for Arteco for multiple reasons, Arne Laurijssen explains. He is the Environmental Health and Safety Manager at the joint venture of Total Belgium and Chevron. «System integration helps us realise operational excellence.»
Ultimo at Arteco Total: Collaboration for the best result
In the factory in Schoten (B), Arteco Total produces coolants for engines. Arteco mixes base fluids, different additives and demineralised water into the desired coolant. This is then sent to buyers all around the globe in a highly concentrated form. Then it will be mixed into the end product. The factory in Schoten does make the end product for the European market. Arteco mainly sells to the automotive industry.
Laurijssen: «Arteco is a small organisation that has to meet the highest industry standards. Our customers set high quality demands and there is no room for any deviations. An integrated management system gives us the necessary guarantees. It helps us realise operational excellence, guarantee the continuity of our business and translate our company values into hard facts.»
All actions resulting from the different systems Arteco uses come together in the integrated Ultimo Enterprise Asset Management software. “This makes it very easy to follow up actions and link their deadline directly to an employee. It also makes it easier to make performance reports.”
Challenges Arteco Total Belgium experienced:
- Integrating maintenance and safety processes in one system.
- Minimising errors with an integrated way of working.
Results with Ultimo at Arteco Total:
- Improved collaboration, communication and expectations.
- Increased efficiency.
- Operational excellence.
Why choose Ultimo EAM software?
- Over 2,000 clients in multiple countries and regions everywhere in the world enjoy the benefits of the software every day. Ultimo’s EAM system is exceptionally well represented in the manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, infrastructure and utilities sectors.
- Powerful out-of-the-box software with predefined industry specific solutions. High-end software that is also flexible and can be adjusted to your preferences. That’s where Ultimo’s EAM system shines.
- For increased productivity, our user-friendly Enterprise Asset Management software can be used on a desktop, tablet and smartphone.
- A clear plan of critical maintenance tasks
- All documentation relating to assets is available in one place
- A user-friendly solution that doesn’t require high levels of computer literacy
- A simple overview of daily maintenance tasks
- A standardized way of working, which is key for the Operational Excellence program
- Higher availability of assets and a safe workplace
- Better cost control, OPEX as well as CAPEX