Anticipate what the future will bring for your organisation. Anticipate all major maintenance activities in the coming years. Register these in the software and use this module to draw up a realistic planning.
Using the Long-Term Maintenance Planning module, you can:
- Draw up a realistic long-term maintenance plan, based on maintenance condition, indexing and estimated costs.
- Simply generate a plot plan in order to make choices in the long-term maintenance plan.
- Convert year plans into concrete tasks you can manage with the LTMP software.
A long-term planning in Ultimo in seven easy steps:
1. Start with the registration of your property.
2. Enter your master data (available via Ultimo).
3. Set up a uniform numbering
4. Link the LTMP to your property.
5. Get to work with the annual plan.
6. Bundle tasks for the execution.
7. Carry out condition assessments to process objective data in the LTMP software.
Use the Condition Assessments module to create an objective overview of the currenct maintenance condition of your assets. Use an external inspection tool to import the results of condition assessments into Ultimo. This immediately provides you with a clear overview of all your assets and their maintenance conditions. And use that external inspection tool to create a benchmark. From that benchmark you can continue to fill your Ultimo environment and shape your policy. The advantages of the Condition Assessments:
- Guarantee the quality, availability and safety of your assets.
- Take measures to prevent the further deterioration of the maintenance condition.
- The assessment is the basis for making realistic maintenance plans.