With the Ultimo HSE System you can profit from
- One integrated solution for all your safety processes.
- Increasing your understanding and improving safety on the shop floor.
- A better risk management.
- Demonstrate that you comply with all legislation.
Risks. Something you hate. An HSE System supports you with the inventory and avoidance of risks that concern safety, quality, health and the environment. When you use Safety Management software it is easy to demonstrate that you comply with important legislation, like the SEVESO III directive. With the aid of customer panels we have realised solutions that support processes for HSE incident management, Lockout Tagout, Management of Change, Shift handover and Work permits. Do you safeguard all these processes in a safe and orderly manner?
If you do, then you are well on your way with Safety Management. But consider the benefits if you can also record all your facility, maintenance and service processes in one system. Ultimo software allows you to integrate these processes, thus supporting efficient and safe working. It is time to ‘Live-link your assets and facilities’. See vital signs. Take vital action.
Complete HSE system
In the field of HSE, the following core functionalities are part of our platform:
- Work Permits/add-on Task Risk Analysis. This functionality supports the process of managing and issuing work permits. An important subject – for many organisations is creating a safe work environment. By using the module of the HSE software you obtain additional advantage when you integrate maintenance work orders and work permits. Smart Images + helps visualise all active work permits. For example a plot plan or an aerial view. You can see at a glance where work takes place and what are the high-risk activities in your HSE software.
- Lockout Tagout. With Lockout Tagout (LOTO), you can prevent the unexpected start-up of installations and equipment during maintenance and repairs. Securing installations is essential when creating a safe work environment. When LOTO applies, this can be specified on the work order or work permit during preparations, even for periodical activities.
- Shift Handover. With the Shift Handover feature of the HSE system you can create a digital logbook. This helps you view the complete flow of communication between operators of assets and between operators and other stakeholders. It is possible for each shift to enter remarks that are important for a next shift. The added value of incorporating these messages in Ultimo HSE software is in the integrated insight that can be created.
- Management of Change. This feature in your HSE system offers support to the MoC process in your organisation. It is possible to request modifications and to follow them up them in a structured manner. An important condition to meet, for example, the SEVESO directive. The process is a digital Ultimo process; no more paperwork is needed.
- HSE Incident Management. With the Ultimo HSE Incident Management functionality you support the process of reporting, processing and evaluating EHS incidents. In terms of safety, quality, health and the environment. After recording the incident in the HSE software, and any temporary measures that were taken immediately, the incident can be processed.
HSE software part of the Ultimo EAM platform
The HSE software is part of the broad Ultimo EAM platform. With the number 1 flexible Ultimo EAM platform you have a complete platform to support all of your valuable assets and the corresponding processes in your organisation. In addition to modules, features and specific industry solutions, our solutions in terms of business information and integrations complete that support.