Use the EAM system to benefit from
- efficiently set-up maintenance processes and effective preventive maintenance;
- more result-driven understanding;
- cost control options;
- higher availability for your assets;
- countless possibilities for managing various other assets.
EAM to achieve your goals
What is an Enterprise Asset Management system?
An Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system helps businesses manage their physical assets both inside and outside of the organisation. Naturally, these assets are highly valuable. This means Enterprise Asset Management is a subject that should be taken seriously by all stakeholders, especially the board. With an EAM system, maintenance departments can improve the use and performances of assets, stay on top of the maintenance costs and extend the life span of installations.
Are you listening to the signals given by your assets?
You are faced with the daily challenge of making sure your assets have the best possible availability, and every day you encounter new challenges. What is an easy way to gain understanding of, and control over, your maintenance management regime? Do you have the tools and the insight to further optimise these processes? Do your current tools allow you to listen to the signals your assets give you?
Leveraging an intuitive and proven EAM system supports you and provides structure for your maintenance process. You will be able to control your maintenance processes, maintenance policy, current contracts, uptime and downtime of assets, and stock control with information from the Ultimo EAM system. It’s time to ‘Live-link your assets and facilities’. See vital signs. Take vital action.
What are the advantages of an EAM system?
- Increase the uptime of your assets. Plan your maintenance activities in an orderly manner, perform preventive maintenance on time and use the latest smart technologies to enable predictive maintenance.
- Manage the lifespan of your assets. Your assets represent great value. You therefore want to proactively optimise their entire life cycle. So that you can maximise the return on your assets in a responsible and safe manner.
- Increase safety on the work floor. Work must be carried out safely during maintenance work. EAM software enables you to coordinate your HSE policy with work permits, LOTO (Lock Out, Tag Out) and incident management. In this way better comply with key legislation and regulations.
- Manage your maintenance costs. With an EAM system you can stay on top of the costs and your maintenance budgets. With mobile working you increase efficiency and cut costs even more.
- Secure valuable knowledge in the EAM software.
EAM software part of the Ultimo EAM platform
EAM software is part of the broad Ultimo EAM platform. The #1 Ultimo EAM software provides a complete platform to support all of your assets and the corresponding processes in your organisation. In addition to the features and benefits the software offers, our implementation support ensures you are able to access the business information that you want quickly and easily.
We offer a subscription plan that meets your needs. With predefined industry solutions, we guarantee a best-practice solution for your industry. Out-of-the-Box, yet extremely flexible. Experience an unmatched ROI through quick implementations, seamless integrations and self-service application management.
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR EAM PLATFORM?
+31 341 42 37 37