Use the EAM system to benefit from
- efficiently set-up maintenance processes and effective preventive maintenance;
- more result-driven understanding;
- cost control options;
- higher availability for your assets;
- countless possibilities for managing various other assets.
What is an Enterprise Asset Management system?
A system for Enterprise Asset Management helps organisations manage the physical assets both inside and outside the organisation’s walls. EAM is the abbreviation of Enterprise Asset Management. Naturally, these assets are very valuable and involve a great deal of money. This means Enterprise Asset Management is a process that should be taken very seriously by the board. With an enterprise management asset systeem, maintenance departments improve the use and performances of assets, stay on top of the maintenance costs and are able to extend the life span of installations.
Are you listening to the signals given by your assets?
You, the maintenance service, are faced with the daily challenge of making sure your assets are available as much as possible, and every day you encounter new challenges. What is an easy way to gain an understanding of and control over your maintenance management? Do you have the tools and the insight to further optimise your processes? Do your current tools allow you to listen to the signals your assets give you?
The use of an intuitive and proven EAM system supports you and structures your maintenance process. You will be able to control your maintenance processes, maintenance policy, current contracts, uptime and downtime of assets, and stock control with information from the Ultimo EAM system. It’s time to ‘Live-link your assets and facilities’. See vital signs. Take vital action.
What are the advantages of an EAM system?
- Increase the uptime of your assets. Plan your (maintenance) activities in an orderly manner, perform preventive maintenance on time and use the latest smart-technologies to even predict maintenance.
- Manage the lifespan of your assets. Your assets represent great value. You therefore want to proactively influence the entire life cycle. So that you can maximise the return on your assets in a responsible and safe manner.
- Increase safety on the work floor. Work must be carried out safely during maintenance work. In the Enterprise Asset Management software, also coordinate your HSE policy with work permits, LOTO (lock out, tag out) and incident management. And in this way better comply with important legislation and regulations.
- Manage your maintenance costs. With an EAM system you keep an overview and grip on the costs and your maintenance budget(s). With mobile working you increase efficiency and save even more costs.
- Secure valuable knowledge in the EAM software.
Ultimo: The number 1 flexible EAM system
The number 1 flexible Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Cloud platform for all types of assets; scalable and easy to use on any device. Optimise your hands-on tool time, maximise your asset performance and ensure a safe working environment. Experience unparalleled TCO because of short implementation processes, seamless integrations and Self-Service application management.
Our software is scalable and available in four versions ranging from ‘Essentials’ to ‘Enterprise’ so you can choose the right support for your needs and budget. Interested in the possibilities?
From a passenger’s perspective, airports are the crossroads between new destinations and home. It is a place of excitement and adventure. But also a place of stress. It is essential that every airport is supported by their assets, which help airliners and passengers to get to their destination as smoothly as possible. This is where an Enterprise Asset Management System (EAM) comes in. In this case the Ultimo EAM, which has been implemented at London Gatwick.
Supply energy when there is a demand AND provide the best service possible These are the challenges Eneco faces. Eneco started working with the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) by Ultimo in 2011 to provide the best service they can. They use it for their sites Eneco Bio Golden Raand in Delfzijl, The Netherlands and Eneco Gasspeicher in Gronau-Epe, Germany.