Use Maintenance Management software to benefit from
- efficiently set-up maintenance processes;
- more result-driven understanding;
- cost control options;
- higher availability for your assets.
What is a CMMS system?
CMMS is an abbreviation of Computerized Maintenance Management System. In short, maintenance management supported by a computer and software. The structured way the maintenance information is recorded in a system allows for efficient planning and work. Using the report option of a CMMS system, it is possible to monitor the maintenance policy and adjust where needed.
What are the advantages of a CMMS system?
- Increase the uptime of your assets. Plan your (maintenance) activities in an orderly manner, perform preventive maintenance on time and use the latest smart-technologies to even predict maintenance. All with the aim of disrupting production as little as possible.
- Control your maintenance costs. With a CMMS system you keep an overview and grip on costs and your maintenance budget(s). With mobile working you increase efficiency and save even more costs.
- Manage the lifespan of your assets. Your assets represent great value. You therefore want to proactively influence the entire life cycle. So that you can maximise the return on your assets in a responsible and safe manner.
- Increase safety on the work floor. Work must be carried out safely during maintenance work. Coordinate your HSE policy with work permits, LOTO (lock out, tag out) and incident management in the CMMS software. And better comply with important legislation and regulations in this way.
- Secure the valuable knowledge in the system. It is very nice that you have good employees who know a lot. However, it is very important to share this knowledge with the rest of the organisation. After all, the continuity of your maintenance organisation is at stake. Secure your knowledge in the CMMS system and make it available to everyone!
Are you listening to the signals given by your assets?
You, the maintenance service, are faced with the daily challenge of making sure your assets are available as much as possible, and every day you encounter new challenges. What is an easy way to gain an understanding of and control over your maintenance management? Do you have the tools and the insight to further optimise your processes? Do your current tools allow you to listen to the signals your assets give you?
The use of an intuitive and proven CMMS system supports you and structures your maintenance process. You will be able to control your maintenance processes, maintenance policy, current contracts, uptime and downtime of assets, and stock control with information from the Ultimo CMMS system. It’s time to ‘Live-link your assets and facilities’. See vital signs. Take vital action.
CMMS system part of the Ultimo EAM platform
The CMMS system of Ultimo is part of the broad Ultimo EAM platform. With the number 1 flexible Ultimo EAM platform you have a complete platform to support all of your valuable assets and the corresponding processes in your organisation. In addition to modules, features and specific industry solutions, our solutions in terms of business information and integrations complete that support.
Experts from the Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) approached Ultimo Software Solutions in early 2018 to become one of their technology partners to deliver their Factory In A Box project (FIAB). This was enabled through the Smart Manufacturing Accelerator framework designed to reduce time to market for leading-edge technologies within UK businesses along with Catapult UK.
Hutchison Ports ECT Rotterdam is a leading and sophisticated container terminal operator in the port of Rotterdam. The organisation runs two large deepwater terminals right by the North Sea. Receiving the world’s largest container ships for transhipment and storage. Its Technical Maintenance Department professionally maintains thousands of assets. And uses Ultimo to support all these processes.