The benefits of Ultimo’s CMMS software are:
- Increased uptime of assets.
- Control over maintenance costs.
- Management of assets’ lifespan.
- Enhanced safety on the work floor.
- Retention of valuable knowledge.
Screenshot: comprehensive dashboards help you keep a grip on daily maintenance operations.
What is CMMS software?
Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) software. In short, a maintenance management system supported by a computer and software. The structured way the maintenance information is recorded allows for efficient planning and work. The reports generated by the CMMS software make it possible to monitor the maintenance program and make adjustments where needed.
What are the advantages of a CMMS system?
- Increase the uptime of your assets. Plan your (maintenance) activities in an orderly manner, perform preventive maintenance on time and use the latest smart technologies to enable predictive maintenance. All with the aim of minimising any disruption to production.
- Control your maintenance costs. With a CMMS system you keep an overview and grip on costs and your maintenance budget. With mobile working you increase efficiency and save even more costs.
- Manage the lifespan of your assets. Your assets have great value. That’s why you want to proactively optimise their entire life cycle, so that you can maximise the return on your assets in a responsible and safe manner.
- Increase safety on the work floor. Work must be carried out safely during maintenance. Coordinate your HSE policy with work permits, LOTO (Lock Out, Tag Out) and incident management in the CMMS software and ensure compliance with key legislation and regulations.
- Secure your historic knowledge and experience in the system. It is great to have good, reliable employees with in-depth knowledge of your processes. However, it is vital to share this knowledge with the rest of the organisation. After all, the continuity of your maintenance operation depends on it. Secure your knowledge in the CMMS system and make it available to everyone!
CMMS system as part of a broad EAM platform
Using Ultimo as a CMMS is guaranteed to help you improve maintenance management. It enables you to maintain control of the maintenance work and save on the related costs. The scalable design of the Ultimo software has even more to offer. Why not increase control over the entire life cycle of your assets? Or extend support to day-to-day operations on multiple fronts? Improved uptime. A safe working environment for everyone. More efficient stock management. Smart integration with other systems. Intelligent BI-integration. Just imagine the benefits you will unlock when you use the software to manage your buildings, means of transport and IT resources. With Ultimo as EAM, you can do more than just maintenance.
CMMS software part of the Ultimo EAM platform
CMMS software is part of the broad Ultimo EAM platform. The #1 Ultimo EAM software provides a complete platform to support all of your assets and the corresponding processes in your organisation. In addition to the features and benefits the software offers, our implementation support ensures you are able to access the business information that you want quickly and easily.
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR EAM PLATFORM?
Experts from the Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) approached Ultimo in early 2018 to become one of their technology partners to deliver their Factory In A Box project (FIAB). This was enabled through the Smart Manufacturing Accelerator framework designed to reduce time to market for leading-edge technologies within UK businesses along with Catapult UK.
- Fully integrated maintenance and stock management
- One solution for the required management information
- Robust link with ERP system Oracle
- Return on Investment of 2 years